New Scholarship Reward
We would like to take this opportunity to reward a $500 scholarship for outstanding academic achievement in science, mathematics, computer science, or engineering are eligible.
Please write a 500-1000 word essay on how you’ve personally used your knowledge in computer science, mathematics, science, or engineering to help you overcome a personal challenge, either on or off campus.
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled at an accredited college, or university in the U.S.
- Enrolled at the undergraduate level
- Aged sixteen (18) years or older
- Carry a status of “good standing” (i.e. currently enrolled)
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent)
- You must submit your achievement by August 31, 2016
- There is no formal printed application from Leaders of Law, all necessary information is on this page
- You must be seeking a major in science, mathematics, computer science, or engineering
- We only accept emails. Please do not mail, fax, or call
- Please send your application via traditional email; firstname.lastname@example.org
- No need to print this page; just send your written response and contact information
- Do not send any CD ROMs, letters of recommendation, tax returns, bank balances, resumes or CVs
- Please keep a digital copy in Word or Google Docs. We’ll need a copy to put up on our site.
- This scholarship is a one time scholarship for 2016
Your application should include:
- First & last name, email address & phone number printed at the top or back of each page
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted
- Email your Essay to: email@example.com
Lost, and need help? Visit the links below.